14th July 2013, 02:11 PM
jyotiagnihotri

Can I do MSc after scoring 38% marks in Chemistry

i have onlt 38% marks in chemistry theory so i can do msc or not and who univercity

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  2. Can I do MSc after scoring 38% marks in Chemistry
  3. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. Best career for me after scoring 64% marks in BSc Chemistry? Scope of MSc Environmental Chemistry?
  5. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible to appear for GATE exam after scoring 54% marks in MSc in Chemistry from Vidyasagar University
  8. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  9. Colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 1014 rank in MSc Chemistry?
  10. Will I get a seat after scoring 712 rank in MSc Chemistry
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 4224 rank in MSc Chemistry?
  12. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry? -- [New]
  13. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  14. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE?
  15. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  16. How to get admission after scoring 58% marks in HS exam, 60% in Physics, 57% in Chemistry and 40 in Maths?
  17. Pure chemistry vs pharmaceutical chemistry vs industrial chemistry
  18. How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?
9th July 2014, 11:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do MSc after scoring 38% marks in Chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotiagnihotri View Post
i have onlt 38% marks in chemistry theory so i can do msc or not and who univercity
No issue If you are scored 38% percentage of marks in chemistry subject. But, you have to secure more than 50% percentage of marks in graduate course in order to get admission for M.Sc chemistry course. Because, most of the M.Sc institutions in India which required minimum 50% percentage of marks. So, If you have scored more then 50% marks in graduation, then definitely you are eligible for M.Sc chemistry course

M.Sc ie:- Master of Science (Chemistry). The duration of the course is two years, which is split into four semester.

M.Sc Chemistry Eligibility Criteria:-

~Applicant must be a degree holder in relevant specialization from any recognized University.
~Applicant must studied chemistry subject in both the 12th as well as in graduation course.
~Applicants have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
~Applicants from SC / ST categories have to secure a minimum of 45% marks
~Through Written Test candidates will be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?