3rd June 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc Biology? I am a BSc chemistry

I m BSc chemistry and my subsidiary subject is biology now I want to do MSc in biology can I go for MSc biology

Related Questions:
  1. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  4. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  5. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  7. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for MSc in Molecular Biology after studying BSc Chemistry Hons
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  10. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  11. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  12. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  14. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  15. Which course should I take after passing 12th? Is there any scope? I have completed 10th and interested in genetics
  16. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  17. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  18. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
31st July 2017, 09:40 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Can I do MSc Biology? I am a BSc chemistry

Yes you can do M.Sc biology after B.Sc chemistry.

Eligibility for M.Sc biology:-

Student must have passed bachelor's degree B.Sc(chemistry ,biology ,biotechnology ,zoology) with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Some university conduct entrance exam for admission in their M.Sc courses.
23rd May 2020, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Biology? I am a BSc chemistry

Can i do M Sc Microbiology after B Sc Chemistry??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?