9th July 2012, 12:55 PM
coolpreksha jain

Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?

sir,
i am just completin my bachelors of physiotherapy. can you tell me please can i do m.sc in human anatomy and physiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  2. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  3. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  4. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  5. Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?
  6. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  7. Am I eligible for MSc in Human Anatomy after completing BPTH in India in government college of India? What is the course duration of MSc in Human Anatomy?
  8. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Human Anatomy & Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Human anatomy, physiology and biochemistry, oral histology old question papers form Dr MGT university BDS course?
  10. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  11. AIIMS Syllabus for MSc. in human subjects like anatomy, physiology
  12. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  13. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is a better future for me between MSc in Anatomy and Biomechanics?
  15. Can I go for MSc Human Anatomy after completing BSc Microbiology?
  16. Am I eligible for MSc anatomy? I have done bachelor of physiotherapy
  17. If I want to study in US in order to be an accredited physical therapist from which stage should I start
  18. PhD in Ergonomics(Human Factors)/Sports Physiology in India or Abroad for GRE and TOEFL qualified? -- [New]
2nd August 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?

sir ,i m just completing my bsc emergency and trauma care technolgy.can u tell me plz can i do msc in human anatomy and msc in physiology????????
14th November 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?

i have completed B.SC emergency trauma technology now am i eligible for M.SC anatomy?
26th November 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc medical anatomy after completing physiotherapy
27th February 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Course detail for m.sc. physiology entrance from aiims & how to get previous yr. Que. Papers for aiims m.sc. entrance preparation how to preparefor exame
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?