5th June 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSc anatomy? I have done bachelor of physiotherapy

Bachelor of physiotherapy students are eligible for msc anatomy?or not?

21st April 2014, 01:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc anatomy? I have done bachelor of physiotherapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you’re not eligible for M.sc in Anatomy course after completing B.sc physiotherapy. Because, only B.sc in Anatomy (or) M.B.BS candidates are eligible to apply for M.sc in Anatomy course.

M.sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The Applicant should be complete B.Sc in Anatomy (or) M.B.BS candidates or Equivalent qualification from recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Anatomy course.

The Applicant age should not more then 24 years at the time of get admission in M.sc (Anatomy) course.

So, as per the educational qualification, you’re not eligible for M.sc in Anatomy course.
8th May 2014, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc anatomy? I have done bachelor of physiotherapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you’re not eligible for M.sc in Anatomy course after completng B.sc physiotherapy. BecauseOnly B.sc in Anatomy (or) M.B.BS candidates are eligibel to apply for M.sc in Anatomy course. M.sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. The Applicant should be complete B.sc in Anatomy (or) M.B.BS candidates or Equivalent qualification from recognized university are eligible to apply for M.sc in Anatomy course. The Applicant age should not more then 24 years at the time of get admission in M.sc (Anatomy) course. So, as per the educational qualification, you’re not eligible for M.sc in Anatomy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?