18th February 2012, 10:43 PM
shivraja1234

Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?

i am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology .can i do MS in automobile engineering. what are requirements for getting admission in germany and usa for MS in automobile engineering.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  2. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  5. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  6. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  7. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  8. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  11. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  13. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  14. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  15. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  16. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  17. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
  18. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
29th May 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?

what are the various masters disciplines in instrumentation engg in US universities? and also, can u itch ur ass longer than 40mins while standing on a banana peel?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?