19th September 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?

I have done b.tech in mechanical engg n i wish to do masters in automobile engg in germany with a good scholarship... so plz guide me. Awaiting for your answer on this soon as possible.

thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  2. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  3. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  4. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  6. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  8. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  9. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  10. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  11. How may I write GRE exam in october? I'm interested in doing Masters in Automobile engineering in Germany or US
  12. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  13. Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?
  14. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  15. What are the basic requirements of a student to do masters(automobile) in Germany?
  16. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  17. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  18. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
20th September 2015, 02:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?

To do Masters in Automobile Engineering course in Germany, you must have completed B.Tech course in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from a recognised university. To get admission in German Universities, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Masters in Automobile Engineering course in German Universities by reporting your examinations score. If the university you have applied satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in German University for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?