15th July 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?

is it possible to do Mtech in automobile engineering after Btech in electronics and communication engineering. if yes, then what are the requirements for getting admission in colleges outside india like germany and usa.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  2. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  7. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  8. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  9. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  10. Colleges offering B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in USA? -- [New]
  11. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  12. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  13. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  14. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  15. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  17. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  18. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
12th February 2016, 08:09 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible for the course of M.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
You need to apply for the courses that you have read in your B.Tech course and is related to Electronics and Communication Engineering for the course of M.Tech.
So you need of something like that to apply for the course of M.Tech as you cannot apply for the course of M.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?