1st February 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?

Sir,
I have completed 3 year diploma in Mechatronics from NTTF(Nettur Technical Training Foundation).
For undergoing MS how many years of industrial experience is required?
Now I am having 1 year experience.
please tell the name of collages providing part time MS after diploma and experience..

Thanks and Regards
Nikhil PR

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into a government college for MSc after pursuing BSc 3rd year with diploma in Industrial Micro Biology?
  2. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  3. Can I apply foe any government job at the age of 28 after completing B.Tech and gaining 5 years industrial work experience?
  4. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  5. Can I do MBA course after finishing diploma in electronics and communication? I have an industrial experience
  6. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  7. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  8. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  9. Am I eligible to study full time MBA course being a candidate having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and pursuing BE course with Industrial stream?
  10. How to join CS course if I am 29 years old with 6 years of experience in Human Resource?
  11. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  12. Can I apply for government job after pursuing diploma in vocation course?
  13. How can I join TA? I have 8 years experience in Industrial Fire Services
  14. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  15. Am I eligible for MBA after finishing diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering?
  16. Ph.D. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma Holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do 6 months industrial training in Ranchi Jharkhand after pursuing B.Tech
  18. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
1st May 2015, 01:36 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed 3 year diploma in Mechatronics from NTTF(Nettur Technical Training Foundation).
For undergoing MS how many years of industrial experience is required?
Now I am having 1 year experience.
please tell the name of collages providing part time MS after diploma and experience..

Thanks and Regards
Nikhil PR
For admission to Masters in Science (MS) in any foreign university be it an average university to reputed university. They ask for formal 16 years of education in regular mode. That is apart from work experience. So having diploma only with some experience may not be the sufficient for MS admission.

Try to complete 16 years of formal education before applying for masters course. You can go through the admission and eligibility criteria of various top universities for reference. But, this is only for 99% of colleges. There is a chance of 1% of universities/colleges which will offer admission for some premium cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?