7th February 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?

I am final year student of diploma in computer science.someone said that after diploma i can do mba ,by doing 1 and half year job based on diploma...is that true. i am interested in mba than be,btech..

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in London Business School?
  3. Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?
  4. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  5. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  6. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  7. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  9. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  10. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  11. Which is better choice for me between Job and Higher studies having completed BE?
  12. If I have done B.E, MBA financial management with 6 years experience in Telecom industry can I work in BSNL?
  13. Can I pursue an MBA after I finish my diploma?
  14. Can I do MBA in correspondence after completing diploma?
  15. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  16. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  17. Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma+4 years of experience
  18. Can I pursue MBA havind done Diploma and have an experience of 10 years?

11th February 2014, 06:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?

No,you can not directly go for the M.B.A(Masters in Business Administration) with out completion of your Bachelor Degree.The main reason why that you are not eligible is that you are only with the Diploma Qualification.I think what you have heard from others is wrong.As per the rules by technical education you must have completed your Bachelor degree to be eligible for doing M.B.A Post Graduation degree.

The minimum Bachelor Degree is required of minimum of 3 years and 4 years degree also eligible for this.Final year candidates who are pursuing their graduation still can apply for the entrance examination for admission in to MBA.But at the time of Admission process you will need to show your qualifying certificates as the Proof of your education.

you may go for the entrance exams after your Degree for getting admission in to Bachelor degree,you can write the entrance exams such as Common Admission Test/Management Aptitude Test/Xavier’s Aptitude Test,GMAT and TANCET Scores and more.Soon after qualifying the examinations you will be shortlisted.So Shortlisted candidates have to take up a Group discussion and Personal Interview rounds for getting admission in to the Masters in Business Administration.

Candidates having Bachelor Degree from any Background can apply for the M.B.A programs.The good news for this is that there is no age limit for this course.You must have secured a minimum of 55% in your Academics for getting into the MBA course.So since you are with the Diploma qualification you try to compelte your Bachelor Degree and then apply for this MBA Program.

3rd January 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mba after diploma pharmacy...I have 3 years of work experience

29th May 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to MBA after diploma with 3 year work experience

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?