18th December 2012, 07:22 PM
Pradip Athawale

What is the eligibility criteria for ACP? I have completed my engineering degree

Sir i have completed my engineering degree how many years it will take for me to become acp

21st December 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for ACP? I have completed my engineering degree

if I don't have maths in 12 and I so should I am eligible for upsc exam?? plz forwarded all details in [email protected]
15th June 2015, 05:06 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for ACP? I have completed my engineering degree

ACP stands for Assistant Commissioner of Police.

If you want to become ACP you have to qualify civil service exam conducted by UPSC every year.

Candidate who want to apply must have a gradution degree from a recognized university.

Candidate age should be between 21 years to 30 years.Age Relaxation for OBC candidate is 3 years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

For more details please----Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?