13th June 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my bds course.... M I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in distance education? wat ll b the fee structure n for how many years....? n then can i do phd course ??? Can someone please let me know steps which I need to follow next now?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  2. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  3. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  4. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  5. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  6. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  10. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  11. Which masters degree to do after completion of PG diploma in Clinical research? Maters in Pharmaceutical Managemet or MHA?
  12. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  14. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  15. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  16. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Which are the best colleges for masters in Psychology Honors in HP or in Shimla? What is the cutoff?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in Amity University after doing 1 year masters degree in Clinical Psychology from the university of Sussex?
14th June 2015, 02:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue Masters in Clinical Psychology after the completion of your BDS course as the minimum qualification required to pursue Masters in Clinical Psychology course is that a candidate should have completed his/her B.Sc course in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for it.
14th June 2015, 12:26 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?

Eligibility for Master in Clinical Psychology:

You should have passed B.Sc degree or equivalent(psychology) from a recognized university.

You must consist at least 60% marks in graduation.

Clinical psychology is an integration of science, theory and clinical knowledge for the purpose of understanding.

Some Reputed college and institute do conduct entrance exam to get admission into master degree.
31st July 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi Can anyone suggest a master of physiotherapy can pursue his phd in occupational therapy.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?