12th January 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I do pharmacy if I didn't apply for AIPMT?

if i didnt apply for aipmt so can i do pharmacy then?

30th June 2016, 12:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do pharmacy if I didn't apply for AIPMT?

Yes, candidates passed 10+2 are eligible to get admission in B.Pharma course.

B.pharma is one of the most demanded medical course and it is of four year duration.

The minimum required eligibility to get admission in the course is that the candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCB/M as main paper and have minimum 50%.

The entrance examination is conducted by various private and public institutes for admission in the course. After completion of course candidates have many options such as Drug Inspector, Pharmacist, Chemical Drug Technician, Research and Development.

So, no doubt if you have above qualification you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?