29th October 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do regular MBA after completion of BA via distance mode?

Sir, I have completed my BA degree via distance mode of education. Can i now do MBA from any regular college? And, what should be my minimum score in BA to get admission in good MBA colleges?

2nd November 2019, 01:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do regular MBA after completion of BA via distance mode?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and as the name suggests it is a professional postgraduate degree course with a very good career scope in Management and business world.

The minimum education required to pursue MBA degree course is a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.

So, having completed your B.A. degree course even in distance mode, you are eligible to pursue MBA degree course if your college is approved by UGC for distance education courses.

Also, for pursuing MBA degree course from good business and management schools, you need to qualify MBA entrance examinations such as CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, etc..
3rd November 2019, 05:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MBA with the distance degree .

Eligibility criteria :-
Complete any degree with 50% marks of a recognised University.
No age limit .
Before joining MBA course, you can qualify anyone MBA entrance exam that is
MAT
GMAT
CAT
GATE
ICET
3rd November 2019, 07:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the MBA course if you have completed graduation in distance mode.

The minimum educational qualification required for this exam is graduation degree with 50% marks.

Eligibility criteria:-
The candidate should be complete the degree with any of the stream from a recognised University. There is no age limit for the eligible for this exam .
The candidate qualify for the following amuses
CAT
MAT
GMAT.
19th January 2022, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation from YCMOU can i do MBA by regular University like nagpur ,amaravati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?