16th May 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?

I have completed my bcom degree in distance education and i have done my mba in regular basis then i will get software job or not with regular salary. What is the minimum criteria for getting the software job? Who can provide me the details soon?

19th May 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?

Your qualification is not enough to get you a software job. For software and IT field job you need to have MCA or B.Tech CSE qualification.

You can get managerial level job in IT companies but if you are looking for pure IT jobs then MBA is not the right qualification.
20th May 2016, 04:48 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?

Yes, you can get job on the basis of your current degree. Don't put much stress on the salary. Now a days companies don't stress on the salary they stress more on the knowledge of the candidate. If the candidate has overwhelming knowledge then the company don't think in giving high salary tot he employee.
So, in other words you can say salary is directly proportional to the knowledge as well as performance.

Minimum criteria to get a good job is:

1. Engineering degree.
2. minimum 60% through out the educational career right from 10th to Engineering.
3. No backlog in Engineering Final Year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?