2nd July 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do SAP Training for an experienced candidate? Eligibility to apply for MBA(HR) candidate?

Sir,
Right now I am pursuing MBA(HR) final year. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for SAP (HR) Training and is necessary to do a SAP after the experience of 1-2 years?

4th July 2015, 01:59 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is it necessary to do SAP Training for an experienced candidate? Eligibility to apply for MBA(HR) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Right now I am pursuing MBA(HR) final year. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for SAP (HR) Training and is necessary to do a SAP after the experience of 1-2 years?
Yes, you are eligible for doing the HR Training in the SAP as you meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the SAP. So, what you need to do is to apply for the Training in the SAP and then you have to give the Written Test to qualify for the SAP. SAP Training is more beneficial to those student who want to pursue their carrier in the field of HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?