15th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed Distance MBA in HR?

Hi,
I need some information about SAP Training. Actually I am a MBA-HR postgraduate in Distance Mode. So I want to know that doing SAP Training will be beneficial for me? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed MBA in Finance?
  2. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  3. What benefit I will get in future if pursue SAP Training having completed correspondence MBA and working in Logistics department?
  4. What kind of SAP Training should I do if completed B.Com? Total expenses of SAP Training?
  5. SAP HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  6. What kind of job I will get if pursue SAP FICO Training being a MBA postgraduate?
  7. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  8. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  9. Whether Post Graduation is necessary to do SAP FICO Training? Requirements to do SAP FICO for Distance B.Com graduate?
  10. What is the eligibility for SAP? I have completed B.E in IT
  11. Detailed information, utility and benefits of doing SAP FICO Training for MBA candidate?
  12. What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?
  13. What kind of job I will get after completing 2 months SAP ABAP Training being a B.Tech candidate? -- [New]
  14. In which company I will get job through SAP Training if completed B.Com and working in Accounts Department? Starting salary after completing SAP Training?
  15. Which Module should I do in SAP if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  16. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  17. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of institutes which offer SAP ABAP Training in Kolkata
28th May 2017, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed Distance MBA in HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I need some information about SAP Training. Actually I am a MBA-HR postgraduate in Distance Mode. So I want to know that doing SAP Training will be beneficial for me? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Yes, it is beneficial to do SAP Training after completion of MBA in HR. Being an MBA post graduate in HR, you can study SAP courses related to HR. You can do SAP HRM (Human Resource Management) course after completion of MBA in HR. If you study the SAP course through any recognized institutions, then they will assist you in placement. Job opportunities for the SAP Training completed, candidates are high. Therefore, you can do SAP Training after completion of MBA in HR. There are various modules are available in SAP apart from HRM. You can choose the module in which you have more interest and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?