24th July 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for admission in MBA course of SIBM Pune if I am a student of BCA of GBU?

I am a student of BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) of G.B.U, can I eligible to get admission in MBA course of SIBM Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees for MBA(IT) at SIBM Pune and NITIE Mumbai?
  2. Cutoff required for SIBM Pune? Is it necessary to give CAT and MAT to take admission in SIBM Pune?
  3. Date of issue of MBA entrance exam form by GBU?
  4. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  5. How should I join in Air Force or Navy after completing BCA and MBA?
  6. How may I get details about facilities being provided to handicapped students? I've passed entrance exam for BCA from Pune University
  7. Should I do MBA or MBA IT after passing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Next date for snap examination? registration for snap examination different for different colleges?
  9. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  10. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  11. Will I be eligible for admission if my BCA degree is of Distance Education?
  12. Eligibility criteria for MCA? Is Maths compulsory in B.Sc?
  13. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  14. ow to take admission in BCA in pune?
  15. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  16. Is there any quota for handicapped students in any college for BCA?
  17. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  18. Which course to do after completing BCA? Is it fine to do MBA after BCA?
1st October 2014, 03:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I be eligible for admission in MBA course of SIBM Pune if I am a student of BCA of GBU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) of G.B.U, can I eligible to get admission in MBA course of SIBM Pune?
MBA is Master of Business Administration and in this side you have lot of fields. According to your interest you can choose any one stream and take MBA degree. But now a day’s some streams are very popular and if you will do then you have lot chances to start the good career. The main fields are information technology, human resource, finance, marketing, hospitality management etc.

Your interested in MBA course then you should be qualified for bachelor degree in any stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university. The admission in MBA is through the entrance exams like CAT, MAT, AIMAT, SNAP etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?