30th May 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about facilities being provided to handicapped students? I've passed entrance exam for BCA from Pune University

if i pass in entrance exam with less marks (for bca) in pune university then would i get admission in that particular college on the basis of handicapped student in short i just want to ask you are there any kotas for handicpped student plzzzz reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any quota for handicapped students in any college for BCA?
  2. Is regular coaching provided in the university premises for students who are writing exams? Are there any online coaching facilities?
  3. MCA after BCA from Pune University with 55% marks?
  4. Is PEC a good engineering college?
  5. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  6. Detailed information and subjects available to study BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Details about Ph.D entrance exam in Pune University? -- [New]
  8. Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?
  9. Rules for physically handicapped students in medical field? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What facilities are provided to running and retired handicapped employees?
  11. Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?
  12. Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?
  13. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  14. University of Pune LLM (Sem II) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-II (LW-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  16. Can I do MCA after passing BCA with 58%(Pune University)
  17. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms?
  18. List of the institutes available for handicapped students at Jabalpur? What are the facilities(On education) available for them in hostel?
5th June 2015, 10:15 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How may I get details about facilities being provided to handicapped students? I've passed entrance exam for BCA from Pune University

Yes there is handicapped quota is available in in Pune university , just go for counseling because admissions are provided on the basis of merit lists may be you will get admission in top colleges of Pune University but merit list changes every year and there is possibility that some other handicap students apply in PU and if they got good marks then you in that case they get admission first that's why am telling you may be you will get admission because merit list depends on may factors like how many students apply in PU , how many handicap students apply in PU etc ,

here is the details about the handicap quota download it (Official )
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Circular-No-1497-arakshan.pdf(842.6 KB, 40 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?