18th May 2012, 03:25 PM
Swati Gobaje

How should I join in Air Force or Navy after completing BCA and MBA?

hello sir,

I am Swati Gobaje from Kagwad,Karnatak state.
I have completed my BCA..
and now I pursuing MBA in AISSMS-IOM,Pune under pune university...

so i want to join in Airforce or Neavy...

please tell me what opprtunities are in there????

thanks.

19th May 2012, 10:47 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join in Air Force or Navy after completing BCA and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swati Gobaje View Post
hello sir,

I am Swati Gobaje from Kagwad,Karnatak state.
I have completed my BCA..
and now I pursuing MBA in AISSMS-IOM,Pune under pune university...

so i want to join in Airforce or Neavy...

please tell me what opprtunities are in there????

thanks.
You can join in Air force or Navy after completing B.C.A Course . To join these course , you have to crack the CDS Examination .

CDS means Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely CDS I and CDS II .

One can join the following Defence Service by Cracking Combined Defence Service Examination .

~~Military Academy
~~Air force Academy
~~Naval Academy
~~Officer Training Academy

Air force Academy Required Qualification :-

You should have a completed Degree in engineering for CDS examination and Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification OR B.Sc degree ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC Special Entry .

You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 23 years and there is no relaxation . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply .

Naval Academy Required Qualification :-

You should have a completed graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University and have a Mathematics and Physics at 12th level OR Batchelor's of Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.Final year candidates are eligible to apply .

You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years and there is no relaxation . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply .

This year CDS I notification was already released and the examination was also already completed . Next notification will be publish in the month of June in the official website .

How to apply ???

Online application consist of two parts :- 1) Part - I 2) Part - II

You can apply for only online application and there is no offline application . You have to pay the fees Rs 100 / - in any of following modes :: Internet banking , Visa / Master / Debit / Credit Card , SBI Branches .

There is no fee for female candidates who are belongs to SC/ST candidates .

Syllabus :- General knowledge , Mathematics and English Language .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
19th May 2012, 11:05 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join in Air Force or Navy after completing BCA and MBA?

You have completed BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) so you can join Indian Air Force or Navy through appearing CDS entrance exam provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

For Naval Academy of CDS:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male
-Should have either appear for the final Graduation Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 19 to 22 years
-Should have possessed good Physical and Mental health

For Air Force Academy of CDS:-

-Should be an unmarried Indian male
-Should have either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 19 to 23 years
-Should have possessed good Physical Fitness

The CDS can be applied on line through official website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th May 2012, 11:08 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You have completed BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) so you can join Indian Air Force or Navy through appearing CDS entrance exam provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

For Naval Academy of CDS:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male
-Should have either appear for the final Graduation Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 19 to 22 years
-Should have possessed good Physical and Mental health

For Air Force Academy of CDS:-

-Should be an unmarried Indian male
-Should have either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 19 to 23 years
-Should have possessed good Physical Fitness

The CDS can be applied on line through official website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th May 2012, 01:58 PM
romi_bal

You can join in Air force or Navy after completing B.C.A Course . To join these course , you have to crack the CDS Examination .

CDS means Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely CDS I and CDS II .

One can join the following Defence Service by Cracking Combined Defence Service Examination .

~~Military Academy
~~Air force Academy
~~Naval Academy
~~Officer Training Academy

Air force Academy Required Qualification :-

You should have a completed Degree in engineering for CDS examination and Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification OR B.Sc degree ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC Special Entry .

You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 23 years and there is no relaxation . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply .

Naval Academy Required Qualification :-

You should have a completed graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University and have a Mathematics and Physics at 12th level OR Batchelor's of Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.Final year candidates are eligible to apply .

You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years and there is no relaxation . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply .

This year CDS I notification was already released and the examination was also already completed . Next notification will be publish in the month of June in the official website .

How to apply ???

Online application consist of two parts :- 1) Part - I 2) Part - II

You can apply for only online application and there is no offline application . You have to pay the fees Rs 100 / - in any of following modes :: Internet banking , Visa / Master / Debit / Credit Card , SBI Branches .

There is no fee for female candidates who are belongs to SC/ST candidates .

Syllabus :- General knowledge , Mathematics and English Language .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
6th July 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I AM BAIJNATH PRASAD I AM COMPLETED BCA NOW TELL ME ABOUT JOB ARMY AND AIRFORCE.
3rd November 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

My name is charan singh.I completed My BCA .Please give me suggestions to enter in AIRFORCE.
13th November 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

can I join indian airforce after compliting BCA(bacheler of computer application) degree?
& what should can i do? And how?
Please reply with detail information
thank you.
27th June 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm sumit.. I hv done bca so pls tell me how to joine indian air force nd indian navy
9th December 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Indian Navy after BCA and MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?