19th November 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for AIEEE if I am a student of polytechnic 5th semester

Sir, i m a student of polytechnic 5th semester for a govt collage after passing 10th.Can i eligible for AIEEE

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  2. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  3. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
  4. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Jobs in IT Companies having scored 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% till 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  6. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  7. Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after passing polytechnic?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester? -- [New]
  9. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  10. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  11. How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student
  12. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for TCS after doing 59% in BCA? I am a MCA 5th semester student
  14. How to do training in BHEL? I am a student of 5th semester
  15. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  16. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  17. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  18. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
11th July 2015, 01:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for AIEEE if I am a student of polytechnic 5th semester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i m a student of polytechnic 5th semester for a govt collage after passing 10th.Can i eligible for AIEEE
Yes, you are eligible for AIEEE exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for AIEEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?