23rd March 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways so I need to know what is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Do I need to write any exams to become a Loco Pilot? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  3. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  5. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  6. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the career options for Railway RRB examination?
  8. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
  9. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  10. What is the qualification needed to become a loco pilot of Indian Railways
  11. How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?
  12. Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  14. Whether PCM students are eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways or not?
  15. After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?
  17. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  18. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?
27th March 2017, 01:25 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?

Indian Railway conducts Exam for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot. You will be promoted to Loco Pilot after some years of job. You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria for this exam.

>>Educational qualification: Student must pass 10th standard and course completed Act or ITI recognized by SCVT/ NCVT or Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering. Students having higher degree in above engineering discipline are also eligible for this post.

>>Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

>>Selection Procedure: The selection is done through exam followed by Medical test.

**If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf assistant loco pilot notification.pdf(5.65 MB, 163 views)
28th March 2017, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways so I need to know what is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Do I need to write any exams to become a Loco Pilot? Please answer as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates as per Government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?