5th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation from Agra with 47%?

i am completed my gradution from agra and got 47% in b.com now i want to do b.ed in ujjain city . tell me i am eligiable for b.ed

29th February 2012, 07:56 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation from Agra with 47%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completed my gradution from agra and got 47% in b.com now i want to do b.ed in ujjain city . tell me i am eligiable for b.ed
B.E :- Bachelor of Education . The duration of the course is for one year . If your aspiring to become an teacher then you should be qualified in B.E course .

The eligibility criteria for B.ed course is differ from university to university .

For B.Ed course you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline like, B.com / BBA / Bsc from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in Graduation . Relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates .

Every institution as well as Universities conduct entrance examination . The following university may conduct entrance examination , University of Madras / Annamalai University / Magadh University / University of Lucknow etc..

The syllabus for entrance examination consist of English / General Knowledge / Aptitude / Basic Arithmetic / Teaching ability etc.. If your qualified in Entrance examination then you may get admission for B.Ed course . The admission for B.Ed course is based on the Entrance examination , Group discussion and Interview .

If your qualified in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for B.Ed course in reputed university .

Best Colleges for B.Ed course :-
  • University of Madras
  • Amity Institute of Education
  • Bangalore University
  • University Mumbai
  • Vivekananda College of Education
24th August 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation from Agra with 47%?

i want to do m.ed. my qualification is
10th 51.33%
12th 49%
B.A. 57%
B.Ed.65%
Pls tell me i m eligible for b.ed.or not as per norms of Dr.Bhim Rao Amebedkar university
25th August 2012, 01:20 PM
manjira...

Thumbs up Re: Can I be eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation from Agra with 47%?

B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. Those who have chosen to be a teacher in his career need to complete B.Ed for getting job in the teaching sector. It is a course of 1 year.

ELIGIBILITY:

Any candidate who have completed his graduation in any stream(B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/B.A) from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
[COLOR="Green"]The eligibility criteria varies from universities to universities. Every university conducts their own entrance exam.
In general the minimum percentage is 50% in bachelor degree.
[/COLOR]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?