3rd June 2013, 07:58 PM
ragyari

Can I be eligible to become a physiotherapist? I have passed 12th class with 80% marks

I have passed 12 class with 80% marks. I would to become a physiotherapist. Can i eligible to become a physioterapist?

29th June 2015, 06:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to become a physiotherapist? I have passed 12th class with 80% marks

Yes,you can become a physiotherapist if you have completed your 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects .

The candidate who wants to become a physiotherapist has to opt for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT). Admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) in most of the institutes is based on Common Entrance Test (CET) .BPT is a three to four year duration course .

The qualification required to get admission in BPT course is 10+2 passed or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission .
30th September 2020, 11:21 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Can I be eligible to become a physiotherapist? I have passed 12th class with 80% marks

First of all congulations on scoring such good marks
Yes, definitely you will be able to become a physiotherapist a
The eligibility criteria for admission to physiotherapy is
Candidate must have studied physics ,chemistry and biology in their 11&12 standard
Candidate must score minimum of 50% in 12 standard
Most of the institutes give admission based on 12 marks ,and you have scored very good marks
You will definitely get admission in a good college
Some institute give admission on the basis if the entrance exam
5th March 2021, 07:33 PM
Maahi14

Definitely YES, you can apply for physiotherapist program. The eligibility to pursue a Bachelor of Physiotherapy is to pass 12th class or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
The course duration is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?