31st December 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NDA exam for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

hello
i am compliting diploma engineering in electrical.
so can i apply NDA exam after diploma????/
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

1st January 2015, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NDA exam for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am compliting diploma engineering in electrical.
so can i apply NDA exam after diploma????/
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance
Yes, you are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

You should prepared well on below given topics.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks

I have mentioned some books name which are good for NDA exam. You can follow below given books.

NDA National Defence Academy Examination
Author: Jain, Gupta
Publisher: Upkar Prakasan (2012)

Success Series General Science: An Indispensable Book for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination also Useful for IAS / PCS / NDA / CDS and all Other Examinations
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Kalinjar Publication (2013)

NDA-NA National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examinations Guide
Author: G. K
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2012)

Study Package Mathematics for NDA & NA National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Entrance Examination
Author: Manjul Tyagi, Amit Rastogi
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

NDA exam date already announced so you can apply before closing date.

NDA NA Exam (I) 2015
Date of notification: December 27, 2014
Last date for application: January 23, 2015
Date of exam: April 19, 2015

NDA NA Exam (II) 2015
Date of notification: June 20, 2015
Last date for application: July 17, 2015
Date of exam: September 27, 2015
1st January 2015, 06:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for NDA National Defense Academy Exam:

If you are going to complete "Diploma" course after 10th class - You are NOT ELIGIBLE

If you are going to complete "Diploma" course after 10th Class + 12th class - You ARE ELIGIBLE

You have not mentioned that whether you are pursuing Diploma directly after 10th class or 12th class. So we have provided you both of the possible cases. If you have joined "Diploma" engineering in Electrical directly after completion of 10th class then, you are not eligible to appear for NDA examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice a year. And In the notification, it is clearly mentioned that " Candidates must have completed 12th class under 10+2 pattern". So to be eligible for NDA examination of Army wing, Air Force and Naval wings, you must have passed 12th class qualification from a recognized university. The minimum age required is 16.5 years and the maximum age is 19 years, and only unmarried male aspirants are eligible to appear for NDA examination.
1st January 2015, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for NDA examination if you are a Diploma in Electrical Engineer. According to NDA notification you need to be 10+2 passed from a recognized board of education or its equivalent.

The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male can apply.
There is no mention of any Diploma in the notification and you are not eligible for it. Therefore, you have to apply for some other exams.

For more information visit http://nda.nic.in
11th September 2021, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,after 10th polytechnic completed(diploma)holders are eligible or not for apply nda exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?