22nd January 2011, 05:25 PM
S Kamal

Whether I am eligible to appear in MHCET if I have passed class 12th from Delhi however my father is a central government employee?

Sir, I have passed 10th class from a Kendriya Vidyalaya at Mumbai and now I am appearing in 12th class from Delhi. My father is a central govt. employee. Kindly let me know whether i am eligible to appear in MH CET and can get admission in Govt./ Pvt engineering college in Maharastra.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MH CET and Government/private engineering colleges after 12 standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for a job in state bank of India? My father is a central government employee of grade III in BSNL
  3. Procedure to get transfer from 9th ICSE of Delhi to Mysore?
  4. Will I be considered as local or non local for EAMCET if my father is central governemnt employee? -- [New]
  5. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  6. Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if my father is a government employee in Orrisa?
  8. Am i eligible for AIEEE and MHT CET exam under General Category?
  9. Admission procedure in 6th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya for a student whose father is a Non-Government employee?
  10. What is eligibility for getting the OBC cerificate?
  11. A child a central government employee who has passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra will be eligible for Maharashtra PMT?
  12. What is the eligibility for CG PET?
  13. Can I appear for the upcoming MHT CET exam if my birth place is Malegoan in Maharashtra?
  14. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana but my father was posted in a national bank situated in Punjab
  15. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  16. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  18. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
29th March 2012, 05:57 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Whether I am eligible to appear in MHCET if I have passed class 12th from Delhi however my father is a central government employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Kamal View Post
Sir, I have passed 10th class from a Kendriya Vidyalaya at Mumbai and now I am appearing in 12th class from Delhi. My father is a central govt. employee. Kindly let me know whether i am eligible to appear in MH CET and can get admission in Govt./ Pvt engineering college in Maharastra.
Dear friend,

MHCET is an Exam conducted by Maharashtra Government. But anyone from MAharashtra or any other state can appear.
Non maharashtra can appear for institute level seats.
Eligiblity criteria is to pass 12th with minimum 50% and 10th with english, physics, chemistry and maths.

After the process of admission you can pursue any one of the following degree:
engineering
pharmacy
BVSc & AH Health Science

THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?