15th March 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to do CA after completing B.Com with 52%? I have finished 2nd PU with 55%

sir/mam ifinished 2nd pu with 55% & also i completed b.com with 52% now i am very interested to do ca can i eligible to do ca please sugest me

16th March 2012, 09:02 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to do CA after completing B.Com with 52%? I have finished 2nd PU with 55%

You are definitely eligible for admission in Chartered Accountancy course.

A commerce graduate with more than 50% marks in graduation can register directly
for IPCC without having qualified CPT.

You should register for IPCC and prepare for the exam.

You can register for the course anytime you want before applying for an exam.

There are two groups in IPCC; Group-I and Group-II.

When you qualify both the groups of IPCC then you will have to undergo
Articleship Training under a certified CA and in the last year of training or after
completion of training, you can apply for Final Examination of CA.

You can download the CA course registration form from ICAI website and apply as
directed in the registration form.

http://icai.org/
16th March 2012, 09:52 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to do CA after completing B.Com with 52%? I have finished 2nd PU with 55%

Hi Dear

Yes, you are eligible for CA after complete your B.Com

For CA you first clear CPT exam .

For this you registered on IPCC .
Then you give this exam.

For more details you see:-

www.icai.org

Good Luck..............
28th March 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my ca even after having a back subject in my 4th semester b.com and then later clearing it?
14th May 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

If i had no maths then can i take admission in top colleges
25th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com degree with first class marks. what are the next steps to take admission for chartered accountant course?
11th September 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How many hours need to concenrate on each subjects of CA-inter for both groups
28th May 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Am i completed M.com with 75% . Is it possible to apply for scholarship for completing IPCC
28th May 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Am i completed M.com with 75%.is it possible to apply for scholarship for completing IPCC exam
3rd December 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

can i be eligible to do CA i have finished my pu with 65% in PCMB and can i be eligible to apply for CPT
8th January 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I have a Bcom degree with 47%. I was working and doing Bcom because of my family problems so I could not get more marks but im very interested in CA. Can I join CA with my percentage in Direct Entry Scheme?
3rd June 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,

I finished my B.Com 42.5% kindly give the advise to me i need to join CA. Im eligible or Not please advise to me. I interested to join CA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?