1st July 2012, 01:47 AM
deokund

Are engineer in diploma eligible for admission in degree science/degree arts in Odisha?

Are engineer in diploma eligible for admission in degree science/ degree arts in odisha?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state? -- [New]
  2. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  3. Am I eligible for TGT(Trained Graduate Teachers) exam? I have done my graduation with arts stream and having diploma(Bombay Arts) degree
  4. Can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering after 12th Arts?
  5. How can I become a marine engineer? I am a 12th student in odisha, India
  6. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  7. Am I eligible for L&T job as a civil engineer?
  8. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  9. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  11. Which college can I take for admission in government college of Odisha? My Odisha Stat Rank is 16099 in general
  12. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  13. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  14. Am i eligible to teach commerce subject at 12th level in a college of Odisha after holding ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing and Diploma Textile Engineering?
  15. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  16. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  17. How to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of B.Tech after passing diploma from Odisha? Is there any entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Military Academy after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?