3rd July 2012, 08:50 PM
swati456

How can I prepare for board exam? Can I get 10th CGPA in my board exam?

i want to get 10 c.g.p.a in my board exams so how can i prepare for my board exam so that i can get 10 c.g.p.a in my board exams?

10th July 2012, 08:51 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for board exam? Can I get 10th CGPA in my board exam?

This is not possible to get CGPA 10 out of 10(if maximum CGPA is 10). You have not mentioned your board here. If the maximum CGPA is more than 10 then you may get 10CGPA. Whatever it may be you should try to get maximum CGPA whatever you can.

To get very good marks one and only way study attentively your textbook. First you should study your textbook from the beginning. You should have very good basic knowledge of each and every chapter. When you are confident that you have completed the text book then you should solve questions from any books which have model question those may come in the examination or you may solve previous years question paper.

It is better solve previous year question paper as well as solve other model questions also which may come in the examination. But before all of this please ensure that you have completed the text book very carefully. In case of mathematics subject solve mathematics on paper all the time. Don't just go through the mathematics and decide that you can solve it at the time of examination. You can not solve if you do in this way in most of the cases. Always solve the mathematics yourself on the paper then only you will be confident that you can do that type of same mathematics at the time of examination.

You have not mentioned also what examination you will give. If you are appearing in 12th examination from arts then may be you don't have to appear in mathematics. For theory subject remember the subject in your mind and for some mathematical problem solve on paper. I think if you can prepare in this way you will secure very good marks in your board examination.

Best of luck.
10th July 2012, 08:58 PM
mikeauthor

Default Re: How can I prepare for board exam? Can I get 10th CGPA in my board exam?

Hello Hi Welcme to this forum site I am not able to answer your question right now but I will suggest you to visit your friends and also some experts that will help you out
I will suggest you some sites
---------
[http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/Division.aspx] CEPO ELECTION[/http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/Division.aspx]
11th July 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for board exam? Can I get 10th CGPA in my c.b.s.e board exam?
10th September 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

how much should be marks of FA in 10th if i want to get 10 cgpa
23rd November 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to get 10 cgpa in class 10 exam but how ?
13th February 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

how many percent is necessary for get ten cgpa
28th February 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i want 10 c.g.p.a in 10th class how can i get it ???
13th August 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I prepare for board exam? Can I get 10th CGPA in my board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want 10 c.g.p.a in 10th class how can i get it ???
Read your books regularly.Be alert.DONT WASTE TIME ON SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES!!!!!!!!
9th November 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Ii have very less mark in. my fa and sa of 10 should i pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?