18th September 2012, 05:34 PM
Mukesh NIIT

Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc IT and GNIIT

After passing B.Sc. (I.T.) and GNIIT, can i eligible to take admission in B.Tech. (C.S.)

12th September 2015, 11:45 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc IT and GNIIT

If you are interested in doing bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering, you must appear for any entrance exam of engineering. There are so many entrance examinations conducts at the national level and state level. Private institute conducts its own entrance exam.

At the national level, for admission in top colleges like IIT, IIIT, NIT etc, you should appear for the Joint Entrance exam. You can appear for the various state level engineering entrance exams.

Some of the private institute entrance test is VITEEE, LPU NEST, SRMEEE, BITSAT etc.For all these exams, you must have done 10+2 with PCM subjects with at least 50% marks. You can also take admission in private engineering college without any entrance exam on the basis of PCM percentage of marks under management quota seats.
13th September 2015, 11:53 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc IT and GNIIT

Yes you are eligible for the B.tech course after your Bsc course.You can go for the Lateral entry scheme.By this scheme you can get the admission directly in the second year of engineering course.

The basic eligibility criteria for this scheme is to have a bachelor degree in science stream or three years diploma degree in any engineering stream from a recognized university with good percentile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?