18th November 2011, 12:22 PM
rahaboth kerala

Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?

I am a +2 Passed student with 92% marks from Kerala,Please clarify for me the following quiries
1.Am I eligible to get an admission in PAU Ludhiana for BSc;agri?
2.Is there any quota for other state students like me?
3.When and How can I get an application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture? -- [New]
  2. Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?
  3. When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?
  4. How to register for BSc Agriculture in PAU Ludiana and CCAU Hisar
  5. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana?
  6. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  7. How to get admission in BSc Agricultural 6 years program after passing 10th? My rank in AAI Test Ludiana is 153
  8. Can I take admission in PAU, Ludiana after doing 12th non medical?
  9. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  10. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?
  11. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  12. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed? How can I do Law along with B.Com in Ludhiana? I've completed 12th (non medical) with 73.6% marks from CBSE
  17. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  18. Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
19th June 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?

is an arts student can applyn for bsc agriculture?
28th March 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?

what are the eligibilities and fees procedure for admission in b.sc agriculture in punjab agriculture university ludhiana
27th December 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc. agri and want to join PAU for masters. Refer me the books and syllabus. Guide me plz.
2nd April 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

when the application form of enterance test of bsc. agri of PAU will Come in abohar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?