5th August 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to write the GATE exam after doing MSc Final year

im doing my msc final year(software system) its a 5 yrs integrated course am i eligible to write the gate exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for GATE after M.Sc. in Biochemistry?
  2. Can I get admission for M.Tech being a candidate of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. Can I write GATE exam after 2 years of completing my final year engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Agricultural Sciences?
  5. Am I eligible to apply or write for TNPSC Group II exam? I am studying final year MSc Software Engineering
  6. Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student
  7. If any subjects is pending to be passed ,then the student is eligible to write the GATE exam?
  8. Minimum educational qualifications required to write SSC exam? Are final year students eligible to write this exam?
  9. Am I eligibile to appear in GATE in the final year of B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  11. Do final year BE/B.Tech candidates appear for GATE Exam?
  12. Am I eligible to write IFS exam? I have completed my PG in MSc Biochemistry some years back
  13. Can I apply for NET exam while studying MSc final year software engineering
  14. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  15. Am i eligible to write GATE exam after doing diploma?
  16. Can Pre-Final year Engineering candidates appear for GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do M.Tech from IIT? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to write IES exam while in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering? In which month is the exam conducted and will it affect my B.E final exam?
10th October 2012, 09:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to write the GATE exam after doing MSc Final year

Final year candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for GATE Exam. They will have to submit details up to 4th year of studies. The official website of GATE provides details that Integrated Master’s degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Five year programme) are eligible. Those who have any backlog are required to produce marks sheets. Such candidates will have to submit a letter from the principal.
18th October 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to write the GATE exam after doing MSc Final year

I 'm doing my M.Sc. in com.sci.Can i apply for GATE exam after my Msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?