19th February 2014, 03:42 PM
Vj Vjy

Can I be eligible to write SSC exam after completing electrical engineering?

Hi sir im complet diploma electrical engg can i eligibale written the ssc exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to write SSC exam after completing diploma electrical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Can I be eligible for Electrical Engineering diploma after scoring 48% in SSC?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my internship? Exam which I need to appear?
  5. Minimum educational qualifications required to write SSC exam? Are final year students eligible to write this exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
  7. Is B.Tech electrical engineering student eligible to give school service commission exam(SSC)
  8. Final year engineering students can write SSC exam? Minimum educational qualifications to write the exam?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in civil engineering after scoring 83% in SSC and 81% in intermediate
  10. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level after diploma electrical engineering from government recognized college
  11. Minimum educational qualification to write the SSC exam? Can a final year engineering student write SSC exam?
  12. Am I eligible to join MBA after completing SSC?
  13. Previous years SSC Junior engineering(Electrical)?
  14. What should I do after completing B.E? What are the other examinations there for which I am eligible?
  15. Are B.E electrical students eligible for SSC exam for Jr Engineer?
  16. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  17. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  18. Am I eligible for KAS exam after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering in 2nd class
26th May 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to write SSC exam after completing electrical engineering?

Now I am write diploma final sem . I am eligible for write the ssc je exam (2013 to 2015)
11th April 2016, 11:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to write SSC exam after completing electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vj Vjy View Post
Hi sir im complet diploma electrical engg can i eligibale written the ssc exam
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board, then you are eligible for SSC LDC, 10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?