20th November 2012, 12:36 PM
Roopa_2012

Am I eligible for KAS exam after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering in 2nd class

Hi,

I have completed BE in electrical and electronics Engg in second class. I am 33yrs now. Am i eligible for writing KAS exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  2. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. Can i be eligible for KAS after completing 12th? I am from B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)? -- [New]
  5. When will be the KAS entrance exam? I have done B.E in electronics
  6. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  7. Can I be eligible for KAS exam if I am a 2nd PUC?
  8. How to prepare for IFS exam after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics enginee
  9. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  10. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. List of the courses after 2nd PU in electronics?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  13. Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?
  14. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  15. Am I eligible for government job of electrical engineers after B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  16. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  17. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-2nd Year Pulse and Digital Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Am I eligible to apply for engine driver after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
20th March 2013, 06:19 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KAS exam after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering in 2nd class

Hai,

A graduation or any equivalent degree in any discipline completed candidates are eligible for KAS examination and one more thing there is no restrictions on percentage of marks in graduation. So a second class passed students can also eligible for KAS.
KPSC conducting this exam every year once.

Eligibility criteria:-

The applicant should be complete bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For KAS exam final year persuing candidates also eligible.

You must be an Indian origin.

KAS doesn't need any percentage conditions.

Age criteria:-

The applicant age should be 21 years to 30 years.

Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates,

Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection steps:-

***Preliminary exam,

***Mains exam,

***Personal interview.

More information please visit below website

www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

All the best.
21st March 2013, 11:00 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KAS exam after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering in 2nd class

Hi friend,

You have to complete B.E electronics Engineering so you have eligible to KAS Exam.

KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative Service. This exam conducted by the Government of Karnataka.

KAS exam conducted by KPSC every year.

Eligibility:

You should be Origin of India.

You should be complete the Graduation from any recognized University.

No minimum percentage required for this exam.

Final year candidates are also eligible.

The minimum age limit is 21 year.

The maximum age limit is 30 year.

33 upper age for the OBC candidates.

35 years upper age for the SC/ST candidates.

No of Attempts:

General- 4 times

OBC- 7 times

SC/ST- No limit

Selection Process:

Preliminary Exam

Main Exam

Personal Interview

Referred Site:

www.kpsc.kar.nac.in

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?