16th December 2010, 09:44 PM
mishra245

Last date of sale of UP Polytechnic application form? Can I fill the form online?

last date of u.p polytechnic application form?
can i fill its form online?

17th December 2010, 04:14 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of sale of UP Polytechnic application form? Can I fill the form online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishra245 View Post
Dear Friend

The notification for the UP Polytechnic admission entrance tests (ie. JEECUP)
,is not yet published. It will be published in FEB or later.

Once the notification comes the procedure of application will be known.

Last year the exam was conducted in the month of MAY so you can assume
the tentative date this year likewise.

For any further information you should visit the official website of UP
polytechnic. http://jeecup.org/

Thank You
17th December 2010, 11:18 AM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Last date of sale of UP Polytechnic application form? Can I fill the form online?

yes you can fill online also
to know the last date and more information.u can log on to:-
www.entrance.exams4india.com
www.winentrance.com/entrance_exam/uptu-see-up-technical university
17th December 2010, 01:31 PM
varun6j

Wink Re: Last date of sale of UP Polytechnic application form? Can I fill the form online?

last date of exam is jan 2010..... and the form is not available online you con submit it ofline on hard copy
17th December 2010, 01:51 PM
ndpiparava

hi dear, last date of u.p polytechniques colleges are,

Mudra Institute Of Communications(MICA)-Form Submission Date - Form Submission Date : January 24, 2011 - January 24, 2011
"Applications are invited for following Course- PGDM (C) - Getting Through Admissions to Postgraduate..."

Jaipuria Institute Of Management PGDM Programme Admission 2011- For Indore Campus - Form Submission Date : February 15, 2011 - February 15, 2011
"How To Apply- Interested candidates can download the application form from the institute's official..."

Indian Institute Of Space Science And Technology (IIST) ,Thiruvananthapuram-Admission Notification - Form Submission Date : December 31, 2010 - December 31, 2010
"How to Apply Candidates can apply on-line only. The online application form will be available from..."

Asian School Of Business Management PGDM Programme Admission 2011 - Form Submission Date : December 31, 2010 - December 31, 2010
"How to Apply Interested candidates can download the application form from the ASBM's official website:..."

Admission Notice - 2010 Sumandeep Vidyapeeth (SU) Admission To MD, MS, PG Diploma And MDS Programmes - Form Submission Date : December 18, 2010 - December 18, 2010
"How To Apply The Brochure can be obtained from University Office or by Post along with Demand Draft..."

Admission Notice - 2010 Regional Institute Of English, South India (RIESI) Admission To One Year B.Ed. (English) Regular Semester Scheme Degree Programme - Form Submission Date : December 28, 2010 - December 28, 2010
"How To Apply Details and application form can be had from the institute by sending a crossed demand..."

Admission Notice - 2010 Asian School Of Business Management (ASBM) Admission To Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) - Form Submission Date : December 31, 2010 - December 31, 2010
"How To Apply The candidate has to buy ASBM application form along with the information bulletin & programme..."

Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Visiting Students Research Programme (VSRP) 2011 - Form Submission Date : January 7, 2011 - January 7, 2011
17th December 2010, 05:41 PM
harishinservice

Hi friend ,
Sorry to say this.
The Uttar Pradesh Board is going to declare the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result 2010 online and the result will be available on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh results.

http://www.upresults.nic.in/

So there is no way of applying now
17th December 2010, 07:31 PM
dinomani

It is better to check the website of polytechnic colleges for accurate information. Also you can contact them.
17th December 2010, 11:33 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)UP Polytechnic Application last date

-->Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) , MEDPET And DENPET 2011-Exam Date - Exam Date : January 17, 2011 - January 17, 2011
"How To Apply Application Fee For MEDPET: Rs.600/- (Rs.800/- by Post) For DENPET: Rs.600/- (Rs.800/-..."

-->Admission Notice - 2010 Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Science (MGIMS) Admission To MBBS Course 2011 - Exam Date : April 17, 2011 - April 17, 2011
"How To Apply The Prospectus and Application Form with syllabus, question papers of Gandhian thought..."

-->National Defence Academy And Naval Academy Examination (I), 2011 - Exam Date : April 17, 2011 - April 17, 2011
"How to apply: Candidates may apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in, detailed instructions..."

-->Institute Of Management,Jaipur-Final Selection - Exam Date : April 1, 2011 - May 31, 2011
"Application The application procedure for admission consists of two steps: 1. Written Test For..."

-->Institute Of Management,Jaipur-Commencement Of Progrmme - Exam Result Date : June 1, 2011 - June 1, 2011
"Application The application procedure for admission consists of two steps: 1. Written Test For..."

-->Institute Of Management,Jaipur-Group Discussion / Personal Interview - Interview : March 1, 2011 - April 30, 2011

-->Exam Alert - 2010 University Of Delhi (DU) Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (PGMET 2011) - Exam Date : February 5, 2011 - February 5, 2011
"How To Apply The candidates may obtain Bulletin of Information and Application Form from the Office..."

-->SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL(DEEMED UNIVERSITY)-SNAP 2010 EXAM DATE - Exam Date : December 19, 2010 - December 19, 2010

IDP: IELTS Australia & Planet Edu - Ahmedabad - Exam Date : December 18, 2010
"IELTS test center Ahmedabad announces date of test."

-->IDP: IELTS Australia & Planet Edu - Amritsar - Exam Date : December 18, 2010
"IELTS Amritsar test center test dates for the year 2010."

-->IDP: IELTS Australia & Planet Edu - Chandigarh - Exam Date : December 18, 2010
"IELTS Test Center Chandigarh exam date for the year 2010."

-->IDP: IELTS Australia & Planet Edu - Dehradun - Exam Date : December 18, 2010
"IELTS Test Center Dehradun exam date for the year 2010."

-->IDP: IELTS Australia & Planet Edu - Chennai - Exam Date : December 18, 2010
"IELTS - test center Chennai- exam date for 2010."

2)Mostly online is not there i think so, most are offline only,check it out, for more details go to the following link

http://examresultscenter.com/home/entrance-exams/polytechnic-entrance-exam-2011-and-list-of-polytechnic-colleges-in-india-for-2011-entrance-exam.html

Best of luck
27th December 2010, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

no gov collage of pol in noida (up )
30th December 2010, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

date of sale of polytechnic application form?
3rd January 2011, 11:06 AM
jitender verma

sir mujhe polytechnic ke form kab nikalenge date bataye govt.ki
4th January 2011, 11:14 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Last date of sale of UP Polytechnic application form? Can I fill the form online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishra245 View Post
Dear friend,
I think it would be better if you check it polytechnic official website,visit there all details are available there...
14th January 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

last date ofpolytechnic application form give idea kalam khan
17th January 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

the last day of polytecnic examination
18th January 2011, 10:48 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello friend

The notification for the UP Polytechnic admission entrance tests is not yet published.The form is not available online you can submit it only by offline on hard copy

Best of luck..
19th January 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

when will be the up polytechnic form will be out
20th January 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Last date of sale of UP Polytechnic application form?
26th January 2011, 03:17 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
The date of sale of UP polytechnic application form is not announced. It may be announced in february or later.
For any more information you can see the official website of UP polytechnic.
all the best.
9th February 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

mai u.p politechnic ka online form fill karna chahta hoo. please help me.
9th February 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi all i have heard the date of exam has been extended and providing online application form kindly let me know what is the url for online and if there is any fee charges?
24th February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir up poly tech ka form kab tak milega or subm ka last date kya hai aap hame bataenge . [email protected], 9045635207
26th February 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i m student of inter 1st year and i want to do polytechnic
28th February 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Last date of sale of up polytechnic form?
5th March 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the name of aicte recognised polytechnics in up where direct admission is available.
11th March 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

SIR,

I WANT TO KNOW THE NAME OF AICTE POLITECHNICS RECOGNISED IN (U.P.) WHERE ADMISSION
FORM IS AVAILBLE 2011,
AND ADMISSION FEE, CIVIL ENGG. COMPLETE TOTAL FEE.
PLEASE IMFORM TO MAIL ID [email protected]

SURAJ KUMAR TIWARI
CHANDIGARH
20th April 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the date of entrance test of UP polytechnic exam 2011

plzz send me the date at [email protected]
24th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

date of result
14th June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12TH IN THIS YEAR WITH 56% CHE/BIO/MATH/PHY/ENG
CAN I FILL THE FORM AND WHIT IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMITED FORM
15th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

polytyecnic entrance exam resulte 2011
5th August 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

polytecnical form
13th January 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

what is tha last date of sale of UP polytechnic aplication form2012? please send your response.
23rd January 2012, 08:40 PM
hodil singh

Thumbs up Re: Last date of sale of UP Polytechnic application form? Can I fill the form online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mai u.p politechnic ka online form fill karna chahta hoo. please help me.
name =hodil singh s\o dhurvendra singh cat = gen
vill+post=bisara pin=202138
Diit=aligarh
sir
sir thunku
31st January 2012, 01:37 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear,

The notification for the UP Polytechnic admission entrance tests (ie. JEECUP)
,is not yet published. It will be published in FEB or later.

Once the notification comes the procedure of application will be known.

Last year the exam was conducted in the month of MAY so you can assume
the tentative date this year likewise.

For any further information you should visit the official website of UP
polytechnic. http://jeecup.org/

Thank You
3rd February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i know the last date of up polytechnic form
10th February 2014, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

i am shubham singh
KADIPUR
SULTANPUR

PIN 228161
PLEASE TEL ME LAST DATE OF POLYTECHNIC APPLICATION FORM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?