5th December 2015, 03:02 PM

Can I fill up AIIMS and AIPMT forms if reappearing for compartment exams?

Sir i got compartment in physics and iam appeared for physics compartment then i got failed in compartment exams next year in 2016 have to recompartment exam of physics can i fill the form for aipmt or aiims and other competitive exams how my marksheet look when paper held when result came

5th December 2015, 10:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill up AIIMS and AIPMT forms if reappearing for compartment exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9873003674 View Post
Sir i got compartment in physics and iam appeared for physics compartment then i got failed in compartment exams next year in 2016 have to recompartment exam of physics can i fill the form for aipmt or aiims and other competitive exams how my marksheet look when paper held when result came
Yes, you can apply for AIIMS and AIPMT exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIIMS and AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provided for reserved category candidates.
5th December 2015, 11:18 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I fill up AIIMS and AIPMT forms if reappearing for compartment exams?

Yes you can appear for these exams (AIIMS and AIPMT). You can apply these exams according to your qualification. But if you clear one of these exams than it is necessary to show your intermediate certificate. Means at the time of declaration of these exams result you should have passed your intermediate. Only than you have benefit, otherwise it will not working whether you will qualify the AIIMS or AIPMT exam. You candidature will not be certified.
8th March 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my compartment exam in physics can i give AIIMS and if qualified will i be selected
7th June 2021, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Physics was my additional subject in class 12th am I eligible for mbbs course in aiims?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?