12th September 2012, 12:24 PM
kiran1828

Can I fill up NDA entrance exam form?

my birthdate is 1st feb 1993.can i fill up nda examination form?

5th October 2012, 12:52 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill up NDA entrance exam form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran1828 View Post
Sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for NDA Examination, because you are not fulfill the age eligibility criteria, and as per your date of birth you are not eligible for NDA Examination in your career. So you can not Join Defence Through NDA.

If your aim is to Join Defence then for this you have to complete your Graduate degree course first and after graduation you are eligible for Combined Defence Academy examination, this examination is also conducted by UPSC, two times in a year and this examination is conducted for selecting candidates in these academy namely, IMA(Indian Military Academy), Naval Academy, Air force Academy and OTA(Officer's Training Academy).

You need a graduate degree to apply for CDS Examination and your age should between 19 to 25 years.

There are many other examination also in which you can Join Defence. There are lots of entries after graduation, So please complete your graduation first and then apply for CDS Examination, Those who are not eligible for NDA, may apply for CDS only after passing Graduation, final year appearing graduate candidate also apply for CDS.

But you are not eligible for NDA Examination in your career, if you want more details then please visit the official website.

http://upsc.gov.in
5th October 2012, 09:10 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As per your date of Birth as on 01/02/1993, you are not eligible to apply for NDA due to over age.

National Defence Academy(NDA) exam conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

As per eligibility for NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male and should have either appeared for the 12th exam or passed in any stream from a recognised Board and should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

NDA exam for 2012 has already been completed and for NDA-I 2013 exam you have already been crossed the maximum age limit of 19 years so you will not be eligible for NDA at all.

If you are interested for Defence Service you can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam conducted by UPSC two times a year after Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years.

For further more details you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th October 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Click the below link

http://www.successcds.net/UPSCExam/NDA-National-Defence-Academy-Navel.html
5th October 2012, 09:14 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
sorry to say if you are in 12th class then you can apply for nda exam but eligible for cds..............

If your aim is to Join Defence then for this you have to complete your Graduate degree course first and after graduation you are eligible for Combined Defence Academy examination, this examination is also conducted by UPSC, two times in a year and this examination is conducted for selecting candidates in these academy namely, IMA(Indian Military Academy), Naval Academy, Air force Academy and OTA(Officer's Training Academy).

You need a graduate degree to apply for CDS Examination and your age should between 19 to 25 years.

There are many other examination also in which you can Join Defence. There are lots of entries after graduation, So please complete your graduation first and then apply for CDS Examination, Those who are not eligible for NDA, may apply for CDS only after passing Graduation, final year appearing graduate candidate also apply for CDS.

But you are not eligible for NDA Examination in your career, if you want more details then please visit the official website.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-fill-up-nda-entrance-exam-form-935362.html#ixzz28R541Nr8
22nd December 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

can i fll the form if i have just passed standard 10
23rd December 2012, 09:46 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I fill up NDA entrance exam form?

Quote:
Hi

As you would well know that NDA Entrance Exam is conducted and organized by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year twice for the Defense Personnel recruitment purpose. Thus you would have to apply for this exam.

BUT Before you can do so, You would have to check the Eligibility Criteria which exists for this particular exam. They are :-

-> Unmarried Male Indian
-> Minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or educational institution
-> Physical and Mental fitness is a must
-> ONLY Science students are eligible for all the 3 stream, otherwise Commerce and Arts can ONLY apply for the Army.
-> FINALLY AGE SHOULD BE BETWEEN 16.5 TO 19 YEARS.

But now coming to your age, you have already completed 19 years as on February of this year. So I am really sorry to say that you are NO MORE Eligible for the NDA Examination anymore..

You should rather take up ANY graduation course and then later on apply for the CDS - Combined Defense Service Examination if you really want an entry in the Defense.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st January 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

my dob 15/08/1996 can i fill nda form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?