14th June 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I fill the NDA exam form if I am 18 years old?

Sir,
i am 18 years old so my age not matching the NDA form. Then can i fill the NDA form? Your truly
Bhajan singh

15th June 2012, 08:45 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fill the NDA exam form if I am 18 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i am 18 years old so my age not matching the NDA form. Then can i fill the NDA form? Your truly
Bhajan singh
If age is not matching the NDA Examination then you can't fill the NDA Application forms .

NDA II notification age limits should be between 16.5 years to 19 years of age and born not earlier than 2nd July , 1994 and not later than 1st January 1997 are eligible ) . If your age is satisfy the above age limits then you are eligible to apply for NDA examination . If it is not matching then you can't apply for NDA examination .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

NDA II notification was already released on 05/05/12 and last date for receipt of application was already closed on 04/06/12 . The examination will be held on 19/08/12 .

Basic Qualification Required :-

Those who have passed their 10+2 exam from a reputed Institution OR Final year of 12th exam can also eligible to apply for NDA examination .

Those who are interested to join Air force / Navy then the candidate have to hold the Physics and Mathematics as main subjects at 12th examination . If you are not studied these subjects then not you are eligible to apply for NDA course .

Unmarried male candidate should be between 16 1/2 years and 19 years at the time of appearing for NDA examination and No relaxation is applicable for NDA examination .

To apply for NDA exam , candidate have to satisfy the age limits and education qualification , physical standards etc .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
15th June 2012, 08:57 AM
kinnarnara

hi,
NDA exam stands for national eligiblity test which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
NDA exam is conducted into three wings;
Indian army
Indian navy
Indian air force
NDA EXAM ELIGIBLITY;
>you have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.
*age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
You must be unmarried man and indian citizen.
For mhttp://upsc.gov.inore,
15th June 2012, 11:11 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

yes you are age is applicable for fill the NDA forms.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. This exam conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

NDA has three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force.

REQUIRED QUALIFICATION:

The candidate should be complete the 12th standard from any recognized school or equivalent discipline.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible.

The science stream candidates eligible for indian navy and air force.

The age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

Selection process:

written test

interview

Medical test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
15th June 2012, 11:28 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir,
Bhajan singh

The age of the candidate must be between 16.5 and 19 years for applying for NDA So as far as age is concerned you are eligible for it.
The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
But the candidate must have completed intermediate also. If you are wishing to join air force or navy through NDA then you must have complete intermediate with physics and Mathematics.

The exam is conducted twice in an year.
the candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- except Schedule caste and schedule tribe candidates.

The candidates have to fill the online form through www.upsconline.nic.in. You must ensure that you have filled a single form only. If for any reason you have to fill more than one form then form with highest registration ID will be taken into account. So you have to check the registration ID also while filling the forms.

The center will be given as per you choice so Be careful while filling the from to choose the right center. You do not have to submit any certificate as proof of your age, caste, qualification etc. along with the application forms.

there are also some physical standards of eyesight, height, weight, minor ailments , and for air force even thigh thickness, sitting height,l leg thickness are also considered. You should check these online before applying for the exam. It would be better to do so.

The application procedure is done in June or decemeber After the last date of submission of form The link will be disabled. So keep yourself updated about the dates of applicatins.
15th June 2012, 11:38 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

The correct date of birth is listed in your question if you are mentioned it then i will provide you the correct information.

The candidate should be born in between the 02-july-1994 to 01-january-1997. If you are born between these age limit then you are eligible for NDA.
The NDA(National Defence Service) exam will be conducting this exam twice in year by the UPSC.

There are 3 wings in NDA:-

INDIAN army,

INDIAN navy,

INDIAN airforce.

NDA educational qualification:-

12th standard from any of the recognised university.

For navy and airforce you must have PCM subjects in your 12th standard.

There is no Percentage restrictions for this exam.

Age limits is 16.5 years to 19 years and there is no upper age relaxation.

One important thing is that only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

You should be a citizen of india and physically fit.

The minimum height should be 157 cms.

Selection process:-

1. Written test,
2. SSB interview,
3. Medical test.

For more details please CLICK HERE

All the best.
15th June 2012, 11:48 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
The eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follows.......

The physical details are as follows........

The list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam are as follows.......

For more details visit official website of UPSC.
http://ww.upsc.gov.in

Good luck..........
15th June 2012, 04:18 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: How can I fill the NDA exam form if I am 18 years old?

Quote:
Sir,
Bhajan singh
DEAR FRIEND,

National Defense Academy (NDA) allows only male candidates to apply for the NDA entrance exam. Candidates who desire to join the Army wing of the NDA must have a pass in class 12 or its equal from any subject stream. The certification must be from a recognized board or university. Those who aspire to join the Naval Wing and the Air Force must have a pass in class 12 in science.

Candidates who are going to appear for the class 12 or its equal exam are also suitable to submit an application for this exam. As to get admitted into the Naval Academy and National Defense Academy, the candidates also need to pass in the physical fitness test, as part of the selection process.

YES YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE NDA EXAM SINCE THE AGE QUALIFICATION AS FOLLOWS:

Candidates who are appearing for the NDA exam must be unmarried males. They must be atleast 16 1/2 years and not more than 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.

HOPE this answer will help you a lot………..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
27th July 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Whate is last date of form
13th August 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i was born on 2nd oct 1994...am i eligible for the nda (1)exm 2013 january...??
3rd January 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old..nd my birth date is 25 dec 1994 . But i am still unable to fill the nda form. y So? as maximum age is 19 yrs ????
18th January 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i am 18 years old....my DOb is 9th april 1995, is i am eligible for NDA
13th July 2015, 05:24 PM
Mohit.Bansal

For NDA there is some eligibility criteria. If you satisfy then you can apply for the NDA exam.

Term NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC two times in a year. The exam is conducted for only male candidates.
NDA exam is conducted for Air Force wing , Navy wing and Army wing.
Eligibility Criteria-
For Air Force and Navy wings you need 12th with Physics and Mathematics or equivalent and for Army wing you need 12th in any discipline from recognized board or College .
Age- Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no relaxation for any category.

Limit Of Number of Attempts- There is no limit of number of attempts for any category.

How to Apply?
You have to apply for the exam online on http://upsconline.nic.in/.

Last Date to apply for NDA-II(2015)- 20-July-2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?