17th September 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 12th compartment form online?

Can i get 12th compartment forum online????????please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for CAT if I have a compartment in Maths in 12th? Last date of filling the form?
  2. What is the procedure for second compartment exam?
  3. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  5. How can I fill the 2nd compartment form after failing in 1st compartment?
  6. When are the 12th compartment results for this year?
  7. Can I improve my 12th after having a gap? I have done 12th and have got compartment in Biology
  8. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  9. Can I solve 12th class compartment after having a gap in my compartment?
  10. Is it possible to re-appear for 12th through compartment?
  11. Can I do B.Tech without wasting a year if I have got a compartment in Chemistry in 12th? Can I get admission if I clear with more than 50%?
  12. Date of compartment exam of class 12th? Date of results?
  13. How to prepare for compartment in BS?
  14. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  15. What i s the percentage and options required for 12th compartment students in biology
  16. Can I get admission in KV school after giving 4 time compartment exam?
  17. What is the date of announcement of results of compartment exam
  18. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam? -- [New]
1st June 2016, 12:57 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get 12th compartment form online?

You can not get or download Compartment form through online mode. You will have to collect your compartment form only from the schools. And you will have to submit filled compartment form only in your schools. Because CBSE have certain rules and regulation which is applicable for everyone. There is no such process to fill Compartment form online and hence you can get compartment form online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?