25th November 2011, 07:06 PM
deepatitus

Is it possible to re-appear for 12th through compartment?

My son has not cleared his first attempt in compartment is he eligible to reappear in all subjects

26th November 2011, 08:39 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to re-appear for 12th through compartment?

hi dear
your question is not cleared
here you are not tell about which medium

ok

but in compartment only one subject is give if all the subject is back then you go for
supplimentary or final exam...........

any query contact me.........
26th November 2011, 04:27 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to re-appear for 12th through compartment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepatitus View Post
My son has not cleared his first attempt in compartment is he eligible to reappear in all subjects
sure he can apply again ... please go to college and fill up the form for it and he can write it again next year.....good luck,,,
26th November 2011, 05:13 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

No !!!!!!!,
Sir....
Your son can not re-appear all the subjects, which he opts...
He can only apply for the re-compartment form in the subject, in which he failed.
There are 5 attempts can be given to the candidate to his compartmental examination.As, you said, your son has not clear his first attempt of compartment, so, he can only fill the form of compartment in that subject for second chance.
For you kind , I would like to tell you, there is the same form for the IMPROVEMENT & COMPARTMENT , the candidates who have passed 12th in their first attempt , are eligible for filling the improvement form in almost five subjects,.
But the candidates who have failed in one subject out of fives, is eligible for filling this form , only for his failing subject.

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
26th November 2011, 05:14 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

No !!!!!!!,
Sir....
He can only apply for the re-compartment form in the subject, in which he failed

There are 5 attempts can be given to the candidate to his compartmental examination.As, you said, your son has not clear his first attempt of compartment, so, he can only fill the form of compartment in that subject for second chance.

For you kind , I would like to tell you, there is the same form for the IMPROVEMENT & COMPARTMENT , the candidates who have passed 12th in their first attempt , are eligible for filling the improvement form in almost five subjects,.
But the candidates who have failed in one subject out of fives, is eligible for filling this form , only for his failing subject.

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
15th February 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I've 6 subjects in 12th i was failed in maths but my result is of passed, i've given compart but failed again, could i appear again, i've to appear as compart or addional or imprvmnt.
6th March 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i hav a qyery, plz reply soon...

My physics board exm didnt gone well.. i thnk dat there will surely cmpartment in d sbject, so can i giv exm, is it possible. i m in 12th standard.
14th April 2012, 03:06 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

For you kind there is the same form for the IMPROVEMENT & COMPARTMENT , the candidates who have passed 12th in their first attempt
30th April 2012, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

I am not expecting good marks in 12thcbse ,can i give 12 2nd time ,if i pass in first attempte.
26th May 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to give improvement after giving compartment!!
29th May 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

my son is failed in two subject i.e chem and maths, please can he appear in october and proceed for engg entrance exam?
4th June 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i have taken six subjects in class 12 sci and i am failed in two subjects physics and maths but maths is my additional subject..can i give compartment in both the subjects????
8th June 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i m failed in one subject chemistry,i have given compartment exam but failed again could i appear again
22nd June 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

This year 12th CBSE, I got compartment in Mathematics and will be appearing for Compartment exam on 16th July'12. Am I eligible to apply for BCA course in a reputed college after clearing the subject? If so, when & where should I apply?
6th July 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO BBA BUT I M FAILED IN MATHS SIR CAN U PLZ TELL ME WHICH COLLEGE GIVING ME ADDMISSION ?
12th July 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after compartment result , can i do engineering ............?????????????????
5th August 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

When the 2nd attempt of CBSE 12th Compartment exams will be given.
7th August 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

when second chance given to compartment student
8th August 2012, 06:49 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

No!!
sir,
I would like to inform you,One who get compartment in any subject in 12th examination, can only apply for that failed subject.Your son can not re-appear all the subjects.
He can only apply for the re-compartment form in the subject, in which he failed.

There are 5 attempts can be given by the CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (CBSE) to the candidate to his compartmental examination.

the candidates who have failed in one subject out of fives, is eligible for filling this form , only for his failing subject.

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
9th August 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

My daughter failed in compartment in economics is there possibility to give reappear exam fr economics again in cmg session and when the reapear forms available and from where plz guide thanx sushil gautam
14th August 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i was not able to clear the 1st compartment attempt. is rhere any way by improvement or by througk re registration and attending schoool regular for a year or through private candidates criteria can i reappear in all subjects someone plss rly...
14th August 2012, 05:37 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

DEAR FRIEND,

There are 5 attempts can be given to the candidate to his compartmental examination.

As, you said, your son has not clear his first attempt of compartment, so, he can only fill the form of compartment in that subject for second chance.

For you kind there is the same form for the IMPROVEMENT & COMPARTMENT , the candidates who have passed 12th in their first attempt

best of luck.
14th August 2012, 05:42 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

No!!
sir,
I would like to inform you,One who get compartment in any subject in 12th examination, can only apply for that failed subject.Your son can not re-appear all the subjects.

There are 5 attempts can be given by the CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (CBSE) to the candidate to his compartmental examination.

the candidates who have failed in one subject out of fives, is eligible for filling this form , only for his failing subject.

ALL THE BEST.
15th August 2012, 01:16 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

No !!!!!!!,
Sir....

Thanks
5th August 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

When does second chance compartment exam happpens
15th May 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have got compartment in one subject in my 12th standard. Now. My question is, can I get B.A admission before clearing my compartment exam?
15th May 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have got compartment in one subject in my 12th standard. Now. My question is, can I get B.A admission before clearing my compartment exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?