24th July 2012, 02:27 PM
kiranaaaa

Will I get a job in any IT company after completing B.E in IS stream with 58.20% and PU percentage of 53%

Respected sir,
i'm kiran kumar R i have completed my BE in IS stream with 58.20% and my pu is 53%. will i get a job in any IT company through refferences.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing B.E in ETC? I have scored less percentage in 10th, diploma and B.E
  2. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  3. How to get a good job after completing B.E Degree? My final year percentage is 66%
  4. What to do to change from ME to CSE branch being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester in ME?
  5. How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training?
  6. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  7. Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course? -- [New]
  8. Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?
  9. Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?
  10. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after passing B.Tech with 61%
  11. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%
  13. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 65%? How to prepare for campus placements?
  14. How to get a job after completing graduation in EEE stream?
  15. Am i eligible for IPCC after scoring 54% marks in B.Com
  16. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  17. How can I join automobile engineering after doing B.Com?
  18. What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?
1st June 2016, 12:58 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Will I get a job in any IT company after completing B.E in IS stream with 58.20% and PU percentage of 53%

Yes you can get a job in IT company but you may have very low chances of getting in to MNCs.
So, I will suggest you to hound your skills and join a startup/small scale company and take at least a year of experience. After this you can make a switch and try for MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?