29th April 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?

Hello Sir
I'm 17 years old and I have cleared 11th class last year.
Now I'm in 12th. I didn't get very good percentage in 11th class due to some circumstances. But I was at 2nd number in my school in 10th class. I got 88% in 10th class. Actually now I want to get more than this in 12th class. Now I want to know some tips to give my best performance in 12th class and I also want a time table for it. Please help me.

1st May 2015, 03:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?

To score above 90% or more in your board exams it is high time that you become highly focussed.

More than a time table you need a proper time management;

> Firstly do not ignore your health.

> Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet.

> A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.

> Besides know your strengths and weaknesses.

> Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up sylabbus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.

> Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study.

> Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.

> Also be positive and optimistic about scoring well.

> A happier you will be a more successful you.
1st May 2015, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?

To score good marks in 12th standard, you need to follow the below mentioned steps :-

1. First, you need to prepare a proper schedule in such a way that you can revise your entire syllabus.

2. Practice Mathematics subject daily at least one hour every day and try to learn all the basic formulas and important theorems from Mathematics subject.

3. Try to focus on Grammar part to score good marks in English.

4. Refer previous years question papers, so, that you know about the model of examination paper.

5. Practice as much as Model papers, so, that you can test your ability of scoring maximum marks in end examinations.

By following the above mentioned tips, definitely you can score more than 80% marks in your 12th standard board examinations.
1st May 2015, 08:45 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
I'm 17 years old and I have cleared 11th class last year.
Now I'm in 12th. I didn't get very good percentage in 11th class due to some circumstances. But I was at 2nd number in my school in 10th class. I got 88% in 10th class. Actually now I want to get more than this in 12th class. Now I want to know some tips to give my best performance in 12th class and I also want a time table for it. Please help me.
If you cannot perform well in the 11th standard it will cause any problem in your 12th standard. I am providing you the procedure to be followed for getting good marks in your 12th standard as below:

First form a daily time table and give more importance to your weak subjects. After that, go through the of your 12th standard according to your subject.

Conduct your contest at the end of the week. And correct paper yourself to know in which all areas you have made more mistakes. After that get and go practice in the previous year questions, preparing that will help you to score good marks in your 12th standard.

If you have any doubts in your studies do not waste time, solve it by asking teachers.
6th May 2015, 02:08 PM
ramanathansvg1208

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?

Just make it simple.By hardwork,you can success. If you seems your life,definitely you will hardwork in those days of 10.

SOME TIPS

* Don't be over stresssd,feared,tensioned.
* Try to learn everyday as much as possible.
* Try to have a individual interest.
* Try to plan everything before your public exams.
* Try to impress the evaluator by good handwriting. It will help the evaluator easily by not finding the mistakes.
* Try to search the previous year question papers and study.It will carry 78% in the public Q.P.
* Write more and more.It will be easy to remember.
* Just remember yout 10 life and regain it.Redo it.
* Finally,HARDWORK IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.LUCK IS THE KEY TO ATTACK THE BRAVE.TRY TO HAVE BOTH.THEN,YOU WILL BE THE DISTRICT FIRST IN 12.WHY NOT,STATE FIRST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?