10th May 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?

I failed in 11th final exam in ps matriculation school mylapoore,now i want to join in 12th another school if this possible? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for getting the admission to 12th? I really don't want to repeat 11th again.!

11th May 2015, 03:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in any school directly in class 12th without having cleared your 11th standard as to appear for your 12th boards you will have to clear your 11th standard.

Therefore, I kindly request you to please first clear your 11th standard with good marks or at least passing marks so as to get admission in class 12.
11th May 2015, 10:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?

No, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in another school without qualifying 11th standard. No school offers admission in 12th standard for candidates who have not qualified 11th standard. Only 11th standard qualified candidates are eligible to take admission in 12th standard. So, I suggest you to qualify 11th standard as soon as possible, so, that you can take admission in 12th standard in any other school.
11th May 2015, 01:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join in 12th standard in any school, if you have not completed your 11th standard, because candidates who have completed their 11th standard are only eligible to apply for 12th standard admission. So, first you have to complete your 11th standard to join in 12th standard in your school or any other school.
9th March 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

My brother has 11th CBSE we have already talked to his principle to take his re test so that he can appear 12th. But the school is not co operating with us .As he is not failure boy he scored 79% in 10th and he has been never failed in any class we tried to convince them but they are not listening what to do?
7th March 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Not want to repeat class 11 again if anyone got fail in class 11 final exam and want to get regular admission in class 12 ,a brilliant student got this problem ,now what is the solution
12th March 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I not want to repeat 11th but I am fail what I do than
2nd August 2020, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in class 12 this year from patrachar vidyalaya , now can I get admission in regular cbse school
4th August 2020, 04:10 PM
Sunnyprem960

Hello,

I don't think its possible, as to enter in to 12 standard you need to clear the former class (i.e., 11th). But if you cleared 11th standard then there is a chance to enter in to 12 standard in another intermediate college/school.

Advice: you have mentioned that you have failed in 11th "final exams" (means you almost cleared 11th), so you have a chance of supplementary exam to clear it off (if you fail in any particular exam), then take the certificates and later take the admission in another school/college for your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?