17th March 2015, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?

Hello,
I have failed in 11th Board HSEB.
Can I get to give compartmental exam in 12th?
I am fail in only Maths.
So I get promotion to 12th standard?
Waiting for your reply.

22nd March 2015, 04:59 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?

Don't worry buddy you will get promotion in 12 class if you are failed only in one subjects because there is no board for 11 class in HBSE Board , if you fail in 2 or more subjects then school not gave you admission in 12 class then you have two options first reappear in 11 class and second one is change the school , but if you fail in one subjects they promote you , but prepare for 12 class , In 12 class no one can promotes you if you fail in one subject.....
23rd March 2015, 04:56 PM
sunkaravinith
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?

1)you can join the 12th standard even if you fail all the subjects in 11th standard
2)don't worry friend you can clear the failed subject in the supplementary exams and if you are failed again in the supplementary exam you can write the subject again in next year year
3)study well and don't fail in any subject because it will show it effect in the future like while you are applying for any job
4)study well and clear all the subject in first attempt

thank you ........
24th March 2015, 11:38 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Basically 11th Standard is not under Board. So, it is a Home Examination conducted by school. As, you fail's in one subject then they will promote you to next class but remember from now you will have to work hard because Board will not promote you further. They will directly give you compartment and if you get more compartment's than limit setted by board then you will declared as Fail Candidate.

So, don't worry and concentrate on your studies. If still you are facing same problem then get a meeting with principal and assure him that you will never repeat this mistake again.
24th March 2015, 10:44 PM
Rathya bhanu

Promoted to 12 standard if you are fail in 11, its a decision of your teacher and principal of your school, because 11 standard is not consider as board exam Examination conducted by school.

its also according to your board its CBSE or STATE BOARD, CBSE is a little hard than state board, CBSE may not promote you to next standard.
31st March 2015, 11:54 PM
SmilyRishu

As in Haryana secondary education board, the 11th standard is not a board class. So if you are failed in only one subject then there is chance of getting promoted to 12th standard. But you have to clear the subject in which you are failed, otherwise you are not allowed to attend classes of 12th standard.
However in case of central board of secondary education, you are not allowed to get admission till you passed all the subjects in 11th standard.
1st April 2015, 10:25 AM
kaushikthallam
Junior Member+

If failed in an subject its not problem as management allows to promote but in case of 2 or more there may be a chance of not promoting you & they will take less care in terms of eamcet and any in those situations.

Thanks
kAushik
14th January 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I failed in two subject in grade 11 can i sit for grade 12 examination according to hseb board nepal?
3rd April 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in maths in 11th class?I'm in cbse board.will my school promote me to 12th?
5th June 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the admission in class 11th whenever I have compartment in one subject in class x
10th April 2022, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Bro i recently got failed In 11th and i apper in re exam but i think I failed again so will i be promoted to 12th? I am from haryana plzzz reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?