2nd June 2012, 10:44 AM
rajkumar Dahal

Can i get admission in aeronautical college with 67%?

Dear sir i have compleated ma 12 this year with an average pc of 67 plus letter mark in computer science..
Can i get admission in auronautical college..
If yes than what will be the course i have to offer and for how long..
And after completing that course is there surity that i will get job with an average salary..Sir i belongs to a poor family.
My father can`t affort me to read outside manipur.
Is there ani college for it in manipur.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  3. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?
  4. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  5. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  6. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  8. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  9. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  10. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  11. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering in reputed college? Which is the best college in India for this course?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET
  14. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  15. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is there admission going on in any government Aeronautical College?
  17. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
20th August 2012, 03:22 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can i get admission in aeronautical college with 67%?

Yes, Of course friend you can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering After scoring 67%.

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate should have completed their 12th with at least 60% from recognized board are eligible for applying Aeronautical Engineering.

Course duration is 4 years

Colleges in Manipur offering Aeronautical Engineering:

Government College Of Technology, Takyelpat, Imphal 795 001.

Government Engineering College, Imphal ,Manipur.

20th August 2012, 05:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in aeronautical college with 67%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumar Dahal View Post
Dear sir i have compleated ma 12 this year with an average pc of 67 plus letter mark in computer science..
Can i get admission in auronautical college..
If yes than what will be the course i have to offer and for how long..
And after completing that course is there surity that i will get job with an average salary..Sir i belongs to a poor family.
My father can`t affort me to read outside manipur.
Is there ani college for it in manipur.
Candidate who seeks to pursue under graduate degree program [B.Tech/B.E.] in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering, must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with a minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the University or Institute of concern in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Admission is based through entrance examinations or marks obtained in the qualifying examination, whatever be the admission criteria of the Institute or University of concern. The duration of the program is four years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering undergraduate degree program in Aeronautical Engineering:

Amity University

SRM University

Indian Institute of Technology Madras - Department of Aerospace Engineering

Hindustan Aviation Academy

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions or any other of concern.
20th August 2012, 05:41 PM
i am sure
Member+

Default Re: Can i get admission in aeronautical college with 67%?

ya,

If you completed your 12th in science stream with 60% marks then you are qualify for this
study

Here i telling you some name of AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGES

1)Anna University
Sardar Patel Road, Chennai 600025
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 044-22351126,2352161,22352312

2).Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering and Technology

52, ECR, Poonjeri, Mamallapuram Poonjeri 603 104
Phone : 044-27442844

3). Er.Perumal Manimekalai College of Engineering

17 th KM Hosur - Krishnagiri Highways, Nallaganakothapalli,near Koneripalli, Hosur - 635 117,Krishnagiri Dt.
Phone : 04344-295171,257428,9443242480

4).Excel College of Engineering and Technology

Salem NH 47 Main Road, Pallakapalayam, Sankari West, Namakkal(Dt.), Tamilnadu, India. Pin - 637303
Phone : 04288261602

5).Excel Engineering College

Mahendhirapuri Mallasamudram Thiruchengode (TK) 637 503
Phone : 04288325777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?