8th February 2013, 02:52 AM
Mahadev(VIBS)

Can I get admission in Aeronautical College after passing diploma in product technology with 65%

Can i get admission in aeronauticle college after having diploma in Production Technology with 65%?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  2. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  4. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after passing diploma in production technology with 65%
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  6. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering at Masters degree level?
  7. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  8. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology
  11. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college of Haryana after passing diploma in Medical lab technology?
  12. Will I get admission in government aeronautical engineering college after passing diploma in computer engineering
  13. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering? Which are the colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  17. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  18. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
16th July 2016, 12:54 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical College after passing diploma in product technology with 65%

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering college after completion of your Diploma course in Production technology with an aggregate of 65% marks from a Government recognised Institute.

To be eligible to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a Government recognised board or three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering from a Government recognised Institute.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed Diploma course in Production Technology, so, you are not eligible to get admission in Aeronautical College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?