20th August 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

How should I study for AFMC exam? How to prepare for it?

i would like to know that,what sub should i stusy and how will i prepare for this or what type of characters is needed for it.i would like to know them all clearly.

16th July 2016, 12:54 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I study for AFMC exam? How to prepare for it?

AFMC stands for Armed Force Medical College and for getting admission in this one has to qualify AIPMT i.e; NEET from this year as admission in the same is done on the basis of rank in the same entrance examination as there is no separate examination as AFMC examination.

For preparing for the NEET, the basic thing is that you must remember the NCERT textbook syllabus of Class 11th and Class 12th of all Physics, Chemistry and Biology paper as mostly the questions are from inside of this books only. Apart from this you must solve last year paper and sample paper to have the exact idea of pattern of question and practice of application based questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?