13th December 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after completing computer diploma? What can I do to get admission?

HI..i m last yr stud of computer engg.. can i get admission to aerospace or aeronautical engg after completing my comp diploma..and what can i do for to get admission..pls rly

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  6. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  7. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  10. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  11. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  14. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  15. Can I do Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after diploma in Civil?
  16. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  17. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2016, 09:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after completing computer diploma? What can I do to get admission?

No, you can't get admission in Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Computer course. To be eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed Diploma in the same stream which you wish to pursue Engineering course or you should have passed 12th standard with MPC stream from a recognised board.

Being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma holder, you are eligible to get admission only in Computer Science Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process. You need to appear and qualify LEET examination which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education.

By qualifying the LEET examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your rank, you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Engineering course. Once, you have received an allotment order, you need to report in the college confirming that you are willing to join in their college for pursuing Engineering course, this completes your admission process for pursuing Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?