31st August 2011, 09:34 PM
Rahuljad

Can I do Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after diploma in Civil?

can i do aerospace or aeronautical after diploma in civil ? if no so, tell me what can I do for admission in aerospace or aeronautical ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  2. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  3. Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad
  4. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  7. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  10. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  12. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  14. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  15. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  18. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
9th December 2011, 08:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after diploma in Civil?

Hello Friend,
You cant pursue studies in Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering with diploma in civil. For pursuing a career in aeronautics you have to appear for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and Maharastra Common Entrance exam.
refer the official website aieee.nic.in for more information.

Regards
27th May 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after diploma in Civil?

can i do aerospace or aeronatic engineering after diploma in mec
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?