20th May 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing my Mechanical Engineering?

i m a student of mechanical engg.
can i get admition in aerospace engg. after complit my engg.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  2. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  3. Can i get admission in MSc mechanical engineering in UK after completing bachelor aerospace course?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing my Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it possible to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  10. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  11. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  12. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  13. Can a Mechanical Engineering student study M.E in Aerospace Engineering?
  14. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  15. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  17. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
29th July 2012, 03:32 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing my Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a student of mechanical engg.
can i get admition in aerospace engg. after complit my engg.
dear friend,
after doing b.tech in mechanical engineering, you can do m.tech in a aerospace engineering.
but for that, you will first have to give an entrance exam of GATE.
the minimum qualifications required for a student to apply for the gate exam is that he must have completed b.tech with atleast 60% marks.
the age limit for the exam is 21 to 30 years.
if you score good marks in gate exam, then only you will get admission in a good college.
so work hard and try to get admission in nit or iit college.
good luck
30th July 2012, 07:38 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing my Mechanical Engineering?

hi....!!!

-->my dear friend after doing B.tech in mechanical engineering you can do m.tech in aerospace engineering.

-->but for you first have to give the entrance exam GATE.

-->one needs to have minimum 60% marks to be eligible for the GATE exam.

-->through the GATE exam one can get the admission in M.TECH courses throughout india.

-->you can also go for a job in PSU through GATE score.

-->some of the PSU's that recruit through the GATE score are:-
bharat heavy electricals ltd.(BHEL)
BHARTIYA SANCHAR NIGAM LTD.(BSNL)
INDIAN OIL
STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA(SAIL)
POWER GRID CORPAORATION OF INDIA LTD.

ALL THE BEST...GO AHEAD AND WORK HARD BECAUSE HARD WORK IS THE ONLY KEY TO SUCCESS.
3rd August 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir good morning,i am completed my bsc. Degree and want to take admission in aerospace engineering through gate, is it possible?what are the crieteria for bsc degree holder to get admission in aerospace engineering.please send me information on my email id:[email protected]. Thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?