26th February 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission after completion 12th at nios and are there any problems

Hi, I am about to complete my 12th from NIOS Board. So, will I get admission in regular government or private colleges for doing my Graduation? Will NIOS Board's degree be considered for regular college admission?

29th February 2020, 11:38 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission after completion 12th at nios and are there any problems

NIOS is a recognised board. It is affiliated to MHRD.

Candidates passed 12th from NIOS are eligible to get admission for higher studies in regular government or private colleges.

So, you need to fulfill the required procedure to get admission in the course in respective college.
29th February 2020, 02:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission after completion 12th at nios and are there any problems

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. It is the central government recognized board for secondary and senior secondary board examination. The certificates and marksheets of this board is applicable for admission in different colleges and institutes.

You can apply for admission in different professional courses based on NIOS 10th or 12th academic qualification.
29th February 2020, 06:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a recognised board.

Candidate passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for higher studies.

So, you are eligible for higher studies after completion of std 12th from NIOS as it is affiliated to MHRD.
3rd March 2020, 05:04 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Yes,definitely you are eligible for doing graduation even after completing 12th from a NIOS board.

NIOS is also a recognized board and candidate who completed your Intermediate from the same board also eligible for doing further studies.

So don't be panic just stay ahead for a bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?